I have some adorable pictures of Talia and Elise from when Elise was a newborn, so I started panicking when I realized I hadn’t taken many good ones of the three girls together since Isla was born. So, I immediately made a plan. I decided on a morning when we had some time, and planned to do a mini “sisters photoshoot” before any more time went by. Here are a few of my favorites.
I’m so happy that the girls are so in love with their new baby sister. And one of Isla after she got dressed for the day.
I’m far from a professional photographer, but these are a few things I try to do when I attempt to do a mini photoshoot of my kids:
1. Plan ahead to when I have a free block of time so I’m not feeling rushed
2. Pick a time when they are not tired or hungry
3. Make sure everyone is dressed and have hair fixed well in advance
4. Have my location and camera settings ready before bringing the girls in
5. Have someone around to help get the girls moved around or arranged
6. And, my most important strategy: take a ton of pictures in hopes that I get a few good ones!
Do you do mini photoshoots of your kids? I’d love to hear your tips!