Thank you for all your kind words and congratulations! Blogging will be a bit slower around here for a bit as we enjoy our new baby girl and settle into life with three kids. Isla continues to be a really good baby and we all just love her to pieces.
I thought I’d share a few of my favorite baby products that I’ve used with my girls.
- Aiden & Anais swaddling blankets – They are so soft, plenty big for swaddling, and breathable to keep your baby from sweating. They can be used for many purposes, including a nursing cover, burp rag, sun shade, and more.
- CJ’s Butter – “Miracle in a tub” we use this cream for everything from heavy duty lotion to cloth diaper safe diaper cream
- Vtech baby monitor – We love the feature of being able to talk to our kids through the monitor!
- Baby carrier – I’ve used the Ergo baby carrier, the Beco Gemini, and a ring sling, all of which I love for various sizes and stages.
- Wristlet bag – A friend gave me this when Elise was born and I’ve used it so much! I find it’s easier to pack this up with a few diapers/wipes and change of clothes than have a whole diaper bag.
Aside from the above and and a few borrowed things, I’m trying a couple new products this time:
- Honest diapers – I’m using these eco-friendly diapers while we’re here in the US, and then I’ll be switching to cloth diapers when we get back to Laos. I got a great deal and they ship the diapers and wipes monthly to your house.
- Undercover Mama nursing tank – I bought this for a friend and she loved it so much she bought me one. It’s great! I might get myself a second one.
- Wool sleepsack – I’m planning to buy this to keep Isla warm during the winter in Laos where we don’t have heat or insulation in the house.
That’s about all we use. We try to keep the baby gear to a minimum as it makes life and travel much easier.
*These are my own opinions. I’m not making any commission for sharing these products!*
What are your favorite baby products?