*This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner: Amy! You should have received an email from me*
Since I’m back in the US right now, I thought I’d take advantage of the good postal system and have a little giveaway. These are a few of the things I’ve discovered and enjoyed in Northern Laos. There’s many more that couldn’t be brought back with us, like jungle honey, or bike rides around town. But, I did manage to fit a few things in my suitcase for you.
If you win, you’ll receive:
1. a pair of mini tin cups – the perfect rustic cup for our lifestyle
2. a piece of handwoven cloth that is commonly used for carrying babies, but can also have endless other uses
3. a small sticky rice keeper
4. handmade bamboo paper from a Lanten village
5. green tea from 400 year old trees in Phongsali
Bonus: a funny item we found at the Chinese market
Would you like to enter to win a few of my favorite things from Northern Laos?
There are three ways you can enter to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me something you’d like me to write about.
2. Share any of my blog posts on facebook (and leave a comment here telling me you did)
3. Pin any of my blog posts on pinterest (and leave a comment here telling me you did)
And yes, if you’d like, you can do all three for three entries.
The giveaway will close Friday July 25th at midnight. One winner will be chosen and contacted early next week.